Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Twitter & Celebs


The other day I started following Pat Sajak on Twitter. I was fairly new to using Twitter and I noticed that my friend Brian Cox in Saskatoon (@coxtox) was following Pat and there were some amusing posts, so I thought why not.

I was flattered to receive an e-mail alert shortly afterwards that Pat Sajak...the Pat Sajak of Wheel of Fortune...was following my Tweets. So I did what any Twitterer would do, I Tweeted about it.

I got a few responses back from friends in Facebook, where my Tweets are automatically posted. Someone said he'd be more impressed if it was Vanna White, but I was still feeling sorta special. I'm following quite a few people, so sometimes responses to me on Twitter get lost in the shuffle. Tonight I did a Google search of "@BigDaveBigVoice" (my Twitter handle) to see what came up. Lo and behold I found a message from Pat Sajak himself to me. I favorited my Tweet that prompted his response and then did a screen capture so I could share it. If you click on the picture, you'll be able to more easily read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment