Sunday, May 24, 2009

New Blog!

I've decided to expand my reach into the blogosphere with a new blog aimed at a fairly narrow audience. Having grown up in northeast Montana and covered sports in that part of the world for a number of years, I've returned to my roots with the MonDak Sports Blog.

The first couple of stories have been posted. There's news from the Northern B Divisional Track Meet this past weekend in Glasgow and the upcoming Bump N Run Racing season in eastern Montana. I plan to include coverage this summer of American Legion baseball in the region as well as some rodeo results and anything else that comes up regarding sports. If you have any suggestions or maybe are planning to attend an event and take along a digital camera, let me know. I'd love to hear from you and share the photos and results.

Thanks.

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment