Friday, April 3, 2009

Job hunting

My search for a new full time radio gig continues. The economy and radio consolidation have made job searches a bit tougher than when I got into this business back in the dark ages. I'm grateful for a lot of the changes that have occurred in the business over the years. I don't miss playing 45's and albums (sorry if you're a purist who dislikes digital music). I also don't miss having commercials on carts (these are tape cartridges that look kind of like 8 tracks - remember those).

If you're reading this and are in the radio business or know someone who is, I've posted a demo of some of my recent work in a quick YouTube video. Check it out and if you like what you hear, my contact info is on the video screen.

Thanks. I'll keep you posted.

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment